Competitive Analysis & Market Research
Before beginning any web strategy or website design and development project, it is imperative to understand the opportunities and threats that currently exist in the your target market. By analyzing the online landscape of your industry, Champ is able to determine what measures are currently being taken by your competitors in order to gain search visibility and ultimately, competitive advantage within the industry.
Here at Champ, we like to think outside the box when it comes to carving out a larger market share for our clients and partners. We don’t just concentrate on obvious direct business competitors, though we will get to know them well! Champ is also interested in your brand’s search landscape competition, the businesses competing for the same target keyphrase or brand messaging visibility as your own. Competitive research and market analysis empower us to formulate a more insightful plan for ongoing online success. Champ competitive analysis and market research will focus on the following key areas:
- Search Engine Optimization: Gaining better online visibility for your brand within search engines such as Google or Bing.
- Pay-Per-Click: Precisely targeted online advertisements, for which you only pay if ads are clicked.
- Web Content: Online content, if correctly focused, is the foundation for search engine success and increased website traffic.
- Competitive Research: What methods are our competitors using to rank well in search engines and otherwise gain industry exposure?
- Reporting Analysis: A fully strategized and well organized reporting structure can give your company valuable insight into the demographics of your web visitors and their interaction with your website.