Mid-Sr. Wordpress Developer (Newton, MA)
Champ Internet is seeking an experienced Mid-Sr. Level Front-end Developer with extensive WordPress and/or Shopify experience to join our team. Responsibilities will include developing websites using design files provided by the Creative team, site maintenance, and support. The role will focus on website redesign and migration projects, and the ideal candidate will have a solid portfolio that shows experience building and maintaining informational and E-commerce websites. You will be working with the development team to implement standard process improvements and best practices.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Expert in Content Management Systems with a focus on WordPress and Shopify; Drupal, Joomla, Adobe Business Catalyst a plus
- Ability to develop custom themes using Photoshop, Sketch, and Invision files
- Ability to work with REST APIs, Ajax and JSON
- Experience building and maintaining E-Commerce websites with a streamlined checkout process
- Ability to develop responsive websites with a mobile-first approach
- Local and available to work on-site at our Newton, MA office
- Able to provide a website portfolio with recent work
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- All about the details and have a passion for learning cutting-edge web development technologies
Champ Internet is a full service online marketing agency. We specialize in web design and development, SEO, and brand strategy to directly drive traffic and enhance conversions. We customize our performance-based partnerships to each client on an individual basis, in order to optimize web presence and develop core site structure while continually elevating our clients’ unique style and personality. Please check out our client list at http://www.champinternet.com/portfolio.
Interested? Great! Please send your resume and any online portfolios for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.