Business Development Executive (Newton, MA)
Champ Internet Solutions is a cutting-edge marketing and design agency helping companies in multiple industries gain the digital edge to elevate their brand and display their products, menu and services on-line. Our clients see incredible results by partnering with us.
We are a young but experienced company based in the Boston, MA area with hundreds of clients from various industries and backgrounds, including technology, industrial, e-commerce, professional services and hospitality and tourism.
Our services include: branding, logo design, web & online marketing strategy, website design and development, packaging design, e-mail marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing and search engine optimization.
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Executive to join our team. We are looking for a self-starter who can utilize their sales skills to help build our company by signing clients who recognize the need for and have the budget for our services, regardless of the industry. The right person will be a key player and have a proven aptitude for sales and a desire to build and maintain strong client relationships to make an immediate impact on our business. The Business Development Executive position will be focused on driving revenue by handling leads (outbound and inbound) and selling Champ Internet Solutions’ marketing services to prospects in strategic industries.
- Generating new sales leads
- Following up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
- Setting up meetings with potential clients
- Introducing and presenting Champ’s services to prospective clients
- Putting together sales contracts and proposals
- Representing Champ at industry events, trade shows and networking events
- Working closely with the CEO and other C Level colleagues to identify strategic business opportunities
- 5-10 years experience in sales with a demonstrated ability to cold-call, prospect and close new business
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree
- Self-motivated and strong desire to succeed
- Strong negotiation skills
- Trade show experience
- Digital marketing agency experience a plus
- Saas sales or marketing experience a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Access to reliable mode of personal transportation
- Full time
- Salary + commission + benefits
- Location: Newton, MA
Interested? Great! Please send your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org