Account Manager (Newton, MA)
Champ Internet is a full service online marketing agency, specializing in web design and development, SEO, and brand strategy to directly drive traffic and enhance conversions. Champ is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Digital Marketing Project Manager with top-notch time management and problem solving skills to join our team in Newton, MA. The position will be responsible for overseeing multiple client projects in a variety of industries. Projects include overseeing the design and development of websites, SEO strategy, branding initiatives, email campaigns, pay-per-click campaigns, and social media marketing. The Digital Marketing Account Manager has the unique opportunity to gain exposure and insight into a variety of industries that our clients represent including: hospitality, e-commerce, healthcare, and manufacturing.
The ideal candidate will thrive in our highly collaborative environment, and be able to effectively communicate across both internal production and client-facing channels. This person will also be responsible for quality checking all deliverables before providing them to the client, and should have strong editing skills. This person will work closely with our innovative creative, social media, content management, search, and marketing teams. The willingness to be a team player and ability to wear multiple hats are also important qualities. A keen eye for website and user interface design is a major plus.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years project management experience, preferably with a digital marketing agency
- Bachelor Degree required
- Experience coordinating web design and digital marketing projects
- Experience developing detailed project plans and schedules, ability to identify issues impacting projects and issue resolution
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with many moving parts
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative work environment
- Passion for the digital marketing, social media and industry trends
- Must be entrepreneurial in spirit; we are looking for people to help build and better our business
- Must possess ‘people skills’ with a good sense of humor